Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Olivia Ann Bergstrom


Olivia Ann Bergstrom was born November 18th 2010 at 9:35am weighing 8lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She was born perfect in every way and on her due date. What a wonderful experience it was for Tony and I to be together when our daughter arrived. My mother was also there for the whole delivery and what a help she was to me. It started off in Orem at Milo sport (a ski store). I was with my mother, Mark, and Erica looking at some snowboard boots for them for Christmas and all the sudden my water broke. I looked at them and said I'm pretty sure my water just broke and of course it had so my mom dropped off the kids at my parents, quickly packed her bags, curled her bangs and then left to the hospital! I was in labor for 15 hours and with the help of my husband counting and holding a leg in between each contraction and my mother coaching me along I made it through. I guess there were some nurses and a doctor there but whatever. I can't stop looking at my sweet little angel. I never realized I could love something so much. It's so fun to watch my husband being the large dude that he is melt at the site of her and be so tender and sweet with her. I have been so blessed.












2 comments:

Brittney Wimmer said...

Shut up! She is the cutest thing ever! Did you honestly have to deck her out in U of U stuff already?! JP Can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for you!

Unknown said...

She is a little dolly. I'm so glad you're enjoying her. Motherhood suits you!!